UiPath Process Mining Review

Good reporting, data mining, and process mining have helped grow our organization

What is our primary use case?

I've been using ProcessGold for business process management and optimization to give me a better understanding of operations around my business.

How has it helped my organization?

ProcessGold has given my organization extensive visibility and understanding of business operations. It helps to visualize the gaps in operations as well as where we're doing well.

In general, it gives me an idea of whether I'm going in the right direction with my team and if not, it points out where things aren't going smoothly.

In the last several months, my organization has grown quite a bit thanks to the improvements with ProcessGold.

What is most valuable?

The reporting features of ProcessGold are great.

Data mining and visualization provide extensive visibility and understanding of business operations. It makes the representation of the mined information very clean and provides a visual presentation that shows you what to improve next.

You can easily understand what actually happened in the process because of it. These reports also help me identify which areas need to be automated and which areas or different departments need to improve before automation is implemented.

What needs improvement?

The software at first is hard to use and you're not sure where to start. I would like a few tutorials that explain step by step how to start, including a few tips for new users.

I would like it to be more user-friendly and more visually appealing so that my eyes can keep watching for hours without getting so tired.

I would like to know what the exceptions are when they occur, including more details about them.

I would like to see enhancements to the recording feature.

I've been using ProcessGold for between three and four months.

I think that the information provided by data mining using ProcessGold is much more valuable than the few thousand dollars we invested in it.

What other advice do I have?

I think ProcessGold is a great tool for process mining and I recommend others to use it. You will start noticing the great benefits of process mining that ProcessGold offers right away. No wonder ProcessGold is a world-leading vendor of Process Mining enterprise software at the moment.

I know that ProcessGold can help you as it helped me.

More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users