UiPath Process Mining Review

Easy to use and has good support

What is our primary use case?

So far our primary use has been for process flow. How do you automate? In most of the cases, it was multi-source data collection systems from multiple sources and getting all the information to one point. There is an email or a message. Then how do you get the data from different sources and put them into one language? So far most of the use cases were just that.

What is most valuable?

Its most valuable features are that it is easy to use and to find people who actually use the UiPath.

What needs improvement?

The main thing that can be improved is the price, nobody wants to pay that much money for a scheduler.

Another feature they can add is, instead of doing only UiPath bots, it should handle other bots as well. Then I can deploy automation anywhere on any other software. It should not be only UiPath. That's the future of it.

I have been using ProcessGold for a year.

It is stable.

It is scalable. I think there are three people from my team using the solution now.

Overall the technical support is good. I'm satisfied with it.

The initial setup is straightforward. You just need to have UiPath and it's straightforward. Deployment time depends on the problem you're trying to solve. In our case, it took three to four days.

The client has the software and the licenses, and we are the guys who program it for them. The maintenance is up to the client. We just file up and give it to them, that's it. All the guys are on-site during development and deployment.

Our clients are enterprise sized companies.

Since it's a former client, they are generally UiPath resellers. They already have that connection with UiPath so they get a cheaper expert. But if we are looking for other deployments, they become really expensive because the ROI is difficult to attain for small scale businesses.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend ProcessGold, but I think the price has to come down. It's too high.

On a scale of one to ten, I would give ProcessGold an eight.

More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users