UiPath Process Mining Review

User-friendly interface, good training available, and bots can be controlled from online

What is our primary use case?

The primary use for this solution is for automating business processes.

These include data entry tasks that were being done by the bots. There was manual work for applications like Salesforce that was being done using integration activities provided by UiPath. One of our use cases involved doing sentiment analysis on tweets for a couple of brands.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that activities are available to us just by clicking the box, so it doesn't require much time to make changes for future requirements.

The interface is very user-friendly.

The online platform for controlling the bots is very helpful.

What needs improvement?

We do not have much confidence in the intelligence or cognitive capabilities and they should be improved. Automation Anywhere is really good in that area, so I'm looking forward to more advanced features in the future.

I would like to see better integration with the Azure and AWS machine learning platforms.

I have been using ProcessGold for about a year and a half.

In general, it is a stable solution. In one of our use cases, when the volume of data was quite high, we found that there were some crashes. We divided the load into smaller sets so that the whole thing is completed in two or three stages, which fixed the problem.

I have not found any challenges in terms of scalability, other than an issue where we needed to divide the workload into smaller jobs. I would say that for certain activities that involve a very large number of documents, scalability is not up to mark, but in general, it is okay.

We have between 20 and 30 users and they are quite satisfied.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. We started with the Community Edition, which was really helpful.

What other advice do I have?

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users