UiPath Process Mining Review

Covers many features and platforms that are valuable

What is our primary use case?

We don't actually use it in our company, we deploy ProcessGold in our clients' premises and provide the services for this solution. We have deployed it for many processes, mainly for human resources, IT, marketing and also for sales. A new aspect is for procurement.

What is most valuable?

The features I have found most valuable include the procurement because that is valuable to the clients. The RPA covers so many features and platforms and offers the same features.

We have deployed all the features, for all the verticals that I have mentioned here. UiPath featured them recently, they were valuable to the customer.

What needs improvement?

In terms of what can be improved, what I've seen so far in most of the implementations is that the client's expectations towards the RPA solution and their road map for the solution are different. The road map should be very clear in terms of what should be done and why it has to be done.

As for features that should be included in the next release, I would say that the UiPath should follow a flow X where a person who has a business process understanding and has an understanding of UiPath would be able to automate their own processes.

I have been using ProcessGold for approximately three years.

With what I've seen so far in my three years of experience, I see that it is stable. If there are not a lot of changes in the process before it is automated, then it is always stable.

ProcessGold is certainly scalable.

In terms of how many people are using this solution, if you add the positions around the RPA, basically every process will have their own business people working on that particular process. So, typically, we have deployed more than 30 plus processes until now and more than 60 to 70 people are working on that particular process.

I am in touch with technical support when we are working for our client with automations. I know which product features we need to talk to the UiPath guy about.

I am 100% satisfied with the UiPath technical support.

The initial setup is straightforward. For the whole UiPath implementation, it typically takes four to five days to set up the whole thing and make it run.

I am the practice head for the RPA. So my team has hands on experience on other tools, as well. This includes Automation Anywhere and NeoDesk, and their latest software.

The main differences between UiPath and Automation Anywhere are that typically, the features which are offered by the RPA vendors seems to be the same, except on the user interface level, the IDE. UiPath provides a kind of a work proposed structure. But with Automation Anywhere there's a different kind of flow. The flexibility of development is better with UiPath. Otherwise I don't see any difference at all - all the features are supported by every vendor.

What other advice do I have?

The processes which are identified as the RPA candidates have to be thoroughly assessed. Unless and until the process is not qualified as a candidate, we should not take any chances by automating it. I would say that the process identification is a key part and the business owners who own that particular process should come up with an assessment.

On a scale of one to ten - I would rate this product a ten.

More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users