UiPath Review

It creates bots that save man-hours and money

What is our primary use case?

A lot of our business development teams (end users) use it by going to a vendor's site.

How has it helped my organization?

For example, end users download information at the point of sale and export it to an Excel sheet, where what happens next is usually manual labor. Whereas, we can go to a site and download a file, then that file is loaded to our business data warehouse. Therefore, we are taking an element away and leveraging UiPath, so staff can do other stuff. That is how were leveraging the UiPath.

It works without human intervention. Since it has become more popular in our company, we will see how we can leverage UiPath with our supply chain, because it seems like supply chain is one of the top five ways to leverage UiPath.

What is most valuable?

There is a big community, which is very helpful and end user friendly.

What needs improvement?

• We would like to know the prerequisites when installing bots.
  • A bot that could provide feedback would be nice.

The stability is great. The product works. UiPath seems better at this than Automation Anywhere.

Technical support has been good. I am happy with their response times.

We have not used UiPath Academy RPA training. I plan to suggest this as a training solution when I return from the UiPath conference to eliminate people asking me random questions about using UiPath.

I came from Automation Anywhere. The UiPath GUI is better for the end user, since I don't have time to develop a bot. Any user can use it.

While UiPath can be complicated, it is much easier than Automation Anywhere.

We were able to replace what we had with Automation Anywhere with UiPath, meeting our expectations. Then, it got popular within the company, exceeding our expectations. A lot of people are interested in UiPath. A lot of people weren't interested in Automation Anywhere.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's not like an SAP product that takes forever to configure something. It was easy to install.

We haven't upgraded yet because it seems like they just released the next version.

We're a team of eight business analysts. All of us try to create a bot, so we can familiarize ourselves with the process. So, if I create a bot and someone else has to support it, everybody knows at a high level what the bot does.

We created an orders to cash department bot, which is already saving man-hours and money. Because of it, we don't have to hire an employee.

I would rate the performance benefits as a 10 out of 10.

What other advice do I have?

UiPath keeps growing, so it has met and exceeded our expectations.

Look into the data web scraping. I don't think another tool has that feature and we use it a lot. Data web scraping was probably the bonus of why we went with UiPath.

More UiPath reviews from users