UiPath Review

Has a drag and drop feature to build the application

What is our primary use case?

We run many batch jobs manually to accomplish our business processes, which is very cumbersome and prone to human errors. One wrong job run may take many hours to fix the data, which sometimes causes chaos. Due to automation, it is easy to resolve our manual batch job run.

How has it helped my organization?

When batch jobs run, at that time, systems are locked and users are out. Once it is completed, only then do we allow users to log in to the system. Many times, operators run wrong jobs which creates chaos and exceeds the SLAs. After the automation, I believe these issues can be resolved.

What is most valuable?

• Drag and drop feature to build the application
  • Keyword-based search and accordingly it just inherits its properties.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I believe it should include cross-platform features. Like if our product is developed on Linux, then it should be capable of running shell scripts.

Still implementing.

8.0
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,053 professionals have used our research since 2012.