UiPath Review

Easy to use and has saved time for the employees that are using attended robots

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to implement automations for the banking domain, in the back office as well as the front office.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath's complete package (Studio, Robot, and Orchestrator plus Kibana) improved our organization by saving time for the employees that are using attended robots and helping the organization implement other activities with the use of the unattended robots.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features that the UiPath package has are the ease of use and implementation of both Studio and Robot.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see periodic updates to activities and maybe new packages of activities. I also like the mobile Orchestrator, but I think it should be made in such a way that the user can create/update robots, processes, and queues.

Less than one year.
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.