UiPath Review

Free training courses eases interested developers into adopting the technology

What is our primary use case?

• Manual processing of invoices
  • Outlook lookups for invoices
  • Automatic online checks of Oracle, Hyperion, and SAP platform.

How has it helped my organization?

We provide a fast and solid robotic process automation solution to our customers. Robots are easy to understand and deploy. We also perform KT for customers IT department.

What is most valuable?

UiPath is not an open-source project, but it supports private enhancements and plugins. These allow the community to grow and encouraged people to contribute, with best practices. In my experience, the technologies that are supported by an active community, are those ones destined to succeed. This is clearly a great feature that the UiPath Studio platform has. Also, providing free training courses eases interested developers into adopting the technology.

Having an online Orchestrator instance for training purposes is great also.

What needs improvement?

I think that a great, nice, must-have feature should be to allow other languages to invoke code blocks beside for VB.NET. I'm confident that this feature can empower more developers to perform tasks and activities that other tools do not support.

Less than one year.

2018.4
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.