UiPath Review

Offers practical solutions to complex problems and has a flexible working environment

What is our primary use case?

This solution is used widely in different areas: from accounting to product order processes.
I solve different business problems, like processing orders, collecting information, etc. There are many benefits: It's easy to use, exception handling is easy to handle, and flowcharts can be implemented directly.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has improved our organization by its ease of use, practical solutions to complex problems, and flexible working environment.

What is most valuable?

I found flowcharts most useful in UiPath. It is the best feature in UiPath, and you can easily create even complicated workflows with just a couple of clicks and dropping built-in activities without coding. You can also implement a state machine; which is also a great feature. Passing through states makes it much easier to design the main part of your process.

What needs improvement?

What I really don't like is some bugs in UiPath appearing from nowhere. In the new version, I see most of them, like when you are trying to change your variable name, it gives a very long error, etc. But still, there is one area not fixed: importing Outlook templates.

I had an issue with implementing ".oft" files reading with "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook" library. It was a real disaster; I couldn't define anything. I spent quite a lot of time implementing it, and I reached the conclusion that it is very close to impossible to use. They should direct activity for outlook messages and "oft" files. Except for that, UiPath is a great tool for automation. Also, debugging is not very convenient. It is hard to debug with UiPath if you are running a very big process.

Less than one year.

2018.2.3
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.