UiPath Review

All steps that we want to automate can be recorded and directly transferred as a sequence into UiPath

What is our primary use case?

I'm working in a consulting company as an RPA developer. We have some projects with clients connected with automations. That is my primary case of using this solution daily.

How has it helped my organization?

We help our clients to improve their businesses, reduce costs, for example, hiring new people to automate repetitive work, to be able to run a process when the need arises 24/7.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features for me in UiPath is the ability to use more than one programming language. We can, of course, drag and drop activities, but it's also possible to run our own code/macro. The second thing which I like the most is the recording ability, all steps which we want to automate can be recorded and directly transferred as a sequence into UiPath.

What needs improvement?

• I think it would be good to add more activities regarding operations on data tables.
  • The product definitely should be improved in the case of throwing more accurate description of exceptions.

Good in my opinion, we have a lot of possibilities, so it's up to us what we decided to use. We can use state machine which works perfectly or in some small processes choose sequence.

Very good, a very well-developed UiPath forum having a lot of helpful guys. The maximum waiting time for a response is around two days.

I use both tools for automation: Blue Prism and UiPath. The current project runs in UiPath.

I have no idea about pricing, cost, and license.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for future UiPath users is to get familiarized with all documents and online courses provided by UiPath because it's very valuable knowledge.

2018.1
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.