UiPath Review

Invoking VB.NET/C# code is one of the major features over other RPA tools

What is our primary use case?

I have been working as a UiPath RPA developer for two years and three months. Using UiPath, I have provided more than 20 solutions over six different projects. UiPath was one of the leading RPA tools and it will be easier to develop when compared to other RPA tools.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has done a huge impact for our customers by replacing the linear jobs with robots. Tasks done by robots were fast and highly efficient.

What is most valuable?

Invoking VB.NET/C# code is one of the major features over other RPA tools. And recently, UiPath has implemented Citrix native automation for virtual machine automation which is an exceptionally great feature.

What needs improvement?

So far, UiPath has been good in every area. I would like to get more features in ML-related activities. ML will be the future for processing free text. Like for example , while processing free text from the customer comments, using uipath we cant extract the required data from the free text. Incase if you got ML related activities then it will be easier to provide the solution using UiPath

20181.2
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.