UiPath Review

Its forum is awesome, and we can find solutions to every problem from there

What is our primary use case?

I'm working in the banking sector, and as we all know, there exist many repetitive tasks which are actually done by human workforces. I'm automating them with UiPath

Accuracy, time and cost are the benefits I've figured out from my experience.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is a wonderful platform which helped me with automating many of the repetitive tasks including data entry, file processing, document classification, and many more like that.

What is most valuable?

As a software engineer, the features I felt the most valuable are given below:

• Version control
  • Python support
  • Time-saving
  • The wide knowledge base on the internet.
  • The UiPath forum is awesome; we can find solutions to every problem from there.
  • It has nice support too.

What needs improvement?

The product and its documentation are very easy to understand and helpful, but I found some difficulties when dealing with the licensing. I hope they would make that clear as soon as possible.

Then next thing to improve is the option to add activities into the work pane without using a mouse — actually, via real coders like keyboards only. So, adding more shortcuts would be helpful.

Highly stable.

It has a very scalable and easy solution, both in licensing and infra setup.

Support with a good knowledge base.

No, this is our first solution, and we chose it after a long time market study.

They are providing full support for setup, which includes Webex support too.

In-house.

I think the ROI is more than 100%.

I think when comparing with other products, UiPath has a flexible and simple licensing option, and their pricing is also good.

Yes, we have tried some proof of concepts with other software like Automation Anywhere, Kryon, etc.

What other advice do I have?

They are also introducing AI/ML to the product. It's time to start using this so we can grow with them.

2018.4
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.