UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

We use UiPath to automate multiple flows for our client. We have flows in multiple stadia: development, acceptance, and prod.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is the first RPA tool I've used, but it seems to me that it is the best of what is currently available on the market. It is very easy to use, and you'll be able to automate your first flow in a matter of.

What is most valuable?

• Extraction of complete tables from websites automatically extracts data from multiple pages by indicating the 'next page' button.¬†
  • The newly launched¬†Computer Vision functionality also seems very interesting.

What needs improvement?

The licensing model is for me still a little bit confusing. There are a lot of different license types for the robots, which makes it difficult to comprehend in what case you should use which license type.

Most error types are very clear, which makes it very easy to debug the flows, but from time to time some general error messages might pop up (Object not set to an instance of an object), without specific reference, which makes it a lot harder to find the error.

Less than one year.
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.