UiPath Review

One great feature which is relatively simple is its ability to pause a recording and resume it

What is our primary use case?

I wanted to learn this platform to widen my breadth of knowledge and to have more options in my RPA toolbox.

How has it helped my organization?

I am using it to help individuals, entrepreneurs and enterprises achieve the throughput, accuracy and additional capacity they require. I recently certified on the platform and find it quite satisfying to work with.

What is most valuable?

One great feature is relatively simple, and that is the ability to pause a recording and resume it. When debugging UiPath's ability to slow down its execution speed, visually identify UI elements it's interacting with while simultaneously showing the activity line it is working on is priceless. Coming from a lean process improvement background, I can appreciate this being implemented in a software application.

What needs improvement?

• The ability to search for activity lines in your code in the outline view would be great. Just type, and it would filter it in a way that you could click and jump to it.
  • It would be nice to have a centralized debugging tool for issues with arguments passing (missing/type) so as to easily detect problems.

Less than one year.
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: In the near future my organization will be engaged in training on this and competing platforms.
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.