UiPath Review

I find it's easy to scrape data

What is our primary use case?

On using UiPath, once, we had a problem while reading data from the browser that was on a virtual machine as it was not providing the accurate text using Google OCR, as the background was changing for the web page. So we found an alternative solution to get the process working.

As a benefit, it is really beneficial as it provides vast support and every feature is there in the tool. Also, the recording feature really helps while developing the process. One more feature is that in the variable tab, if the name of the variable is changed, then it will be reflected in the whole process.

How has it helped my organization?

The business value that you can create with it is immense. And you don't need IT for it!

• Cost management
  • Creating internal/operational efficiencies
  • Driving revenue growth
  • Enhancing decision making
  • Improving business process outcomes
  • Improving customer relations/service
  • Reducing time to market.

What is most valuable?

Currently, I am working on (resume shortlisting bot) benefits I can explain according to developers' point of view. I find it's easy to scrape data. I worked on few projects on an older version of Studio, still, when opening it in a newer version, I don't have to make much effort.

What needs improvement?

Nothing as such, but one thing that annoys me the most during development is, we need to capture images for clicking, and for that, we need to maintain the resolution of that image. UiPath should be smart enough to sync that whole thing up.

2018.1.3
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.