UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

'Automation' is the word. It started with the purpose of automating, and now it is used in our company in many areas.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is used extensively in fields of energy and utilities, banking, finance, operations, paperwork.

What is most valuable?

• Automating the workflow using all the four types of recorders
  • RE Framework
  • Citrix automation, as it has unique features that are best in competition.

What needs improvement?

Whatever happens, happens for best. So far, it's going good. So, its going nicely to one of its goal to replace desktop support & IT jobs. One concern is robot failure. It may be due to any reason like improper scheduling of bots wrt orchestrator. If bot fails, it impacts business, as it does not meets the requirement in a timely manner, ultimately disturbing smooth functioning of business. (Ofcourse, its a good thing that bot is mostly 100% accurate)

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.