UiPath Review

The support team is always available and quick to help, but I would like the forum to highlight resolutions to problems that really work

What is our primary use case?

We are a consulting company that develops robots for various customers using the RPA tool UiPath. Often, we install UiPath on virtual machines.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath speeds up the implementation of robots and allows integration with other external tools.

What is most valuable?

I've been working with UiPath for seven months and I think it's a good workmate. The tool is young so, sometimes, strange problems happen. However, the UiPath support team is always available and quick to help you find a solution to the problem.

I think it's a good product and it will get better and better.

What needs improvement?

I would like that in the official documentation of UiPath there were examples of the use of the various activities and that, on the forum were highlighted the resolutions to problems that really work, in order to find them more easily.

Less than one year.
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.