UiPath Review

Easy to integrate a third-party library

What is our primary use case?

With automation, you can create daily reconciliation reports with no errors (UiPath helps to retrieve the report from SAP, mainframes, web sites, etc., and VBA macros help to create reports very quickly — very useful for back office works).

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is about taking the robot out of humans so that humans can work on complex tasks.

What is most valuable?

• Fast coding: completes the project very quickly
  • Easy to understand UiPath Studio and its components
  • All components are separate like UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, UiExplorer for creating complex selectors.
  • Easy to integrate a third-party library
  • UiPath has a community forum, and any member can provide solutions. The advantage of this is you will get a solution in much less time.

What needs improvement?

Only one cons I have seen so far as No Login Authentication: Whenever we are opening UiPath studio, it is not asking for any login credentials. Disadvantage is any one can open the studio and update the code/ change the code.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.