UiPath Review

The robot manages to work 24/7 and with a near-zero error rate

What is our primary use case?

I use UiPath in my company to migrate data between systems of a large telephone company where I use various functions available in UiPath, as well as OCR, PDF integration, email integration, SAP integration.

How has it helped my organization?

The return is sensational. We have been able to optimize process time and reduce costs. The robot manages to work 24/7 and with a near-zero error rate.

What is most valuable?

Integration with OCR, Excel, PDF, SAP, Outlook, since they are primary functions in the day-to-day operations of a company working with PDF, Excel.

What needs improvement?

Better documentation of the tool, since some frameworks adopted by the community of the tool is still very nebulous to understand. ReFramework, the main framework adopted by UiPath for better use of the tool is poor explained in Academy Advanced Course.

Less than one year.

V2018.3.1
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Blue Prism
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.