UiPath Review

The tool is friendly, simple to use, and very visual

What is our primary use case?

We are currently implementing a solution for a large telephony company to migrate data between systems. This data is fetched from a system A and placed on a system B. Much of UiPath's functions are well used, such as integrations with PDF, OCR, Excel, and a few others. The financial return tends to be large since the robot manages to work 24/7 and with almost zero errors.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is a simple tool to be used, has a friendly interface and at the same time powerful and useful to automate most repetitive processes. From an academy with training courses that enroll anyone who wants to join the RPA area, teaching from basic to advanced takes around 20 hours. Available features, integrations with other applications, and a large amount of community-made frameworks that are very active are the things that make UiPath more feasible to use or choose from its competitors: Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.

What is most valuable?

UiPath will surely win over anyone planning to join the RPA. The tool is friendly, simple to use, very visual, courses are well produced and explained, and certification is free until the end of March.

What needs improvement?

Despite all the good points, UiPath still leaves a bit to be desired with the documentation. ReFramework, which is an adopted community framework, is too nebulous to be understood and poorly documented and presented in the course, causing us to scour the internet for help. Another downside is that the passage of arguments and the number of native commands is not as vast as one of its competitors.

No, UiPath was the first RPA solution I used.

Despite being an expensive tool, it brings considerable returns.

Ease of use, market leadership, and cost.

More UiPath reviews from users