UiPath Review

The training has been the most valuable to me

What is our primary use case?

We used UiPath to improve PMO efficiency internally. We programmed the bot to match receipts to expense report listings based out of Excel in order to confirm accuracy for client billing. This was a process that previously required two levels of review and about seven hours per person to complete.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath eliminated the need for two levels of review in our PMO process. This has significantly reduced the time it took to complete this activity and ensures the accuracy of billing.

What is most valuable?

The training has been the most valuable to me. As a new user, I have found it easier to come up with ideas than it is to actually implement them. I have also used Blue Prism and have found that UiPath has been less difficult to use for me (probably because of the SharePoint base).

What needs improvement?

UiPath should work to improve the scalability of the operation. While I have not directly experienced issues in this area, colleagues of mine have mentioned that this has been an issue for an accounting reconciliation report they are working to implement UiPath into. The data was very large and the bot ended up crashing while they had ran it.

Less than one year.
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.