UiPath Review

Most of the automation is done with a simple click and select. The advantage is that it requires less coding.

What is our primary use case?

I am undergoing UiPath advanced certification. I am performing a use case of a bank where it has to send frequent reminders to its clients who took loans like home loan, personal loan, etc., to pay EMI every month on time. To improve the process for efficiency as well as accuracy, I used UiPath automation to interact with their internal applications and send reminders in a timely manner with no errors.

How has it helped my organization?

It definitely helped in reducing the human force for repetitive tasks. Things that I like most in UiPath is the way we can automate the repetitive and redundant tasks. The new feature like AI computer vision is top notch in this decade where AI and ML are like hot cakes to improve one's technical skills.

What is most valuable?

Most of the automation is done with a simple click and select items, directly on the automated system. The advantage in UiPath is that it requires less coding and has an easy learning curve.
As compared to Selenium, it's very fast and easy to implement.

What needs improvement?

When you update to a new version, sometimes opening previous versions solutions become difficult. The packages between versions become incompatible, and when you install a package from another version, the previous one is not removed, causing a startup error. I need a proper guide for versions and compatibility.

Less than one year.