UiPath Review

The learning suite of the academy and the certification process itself was invaluable

What is our primary use case?

Performing automation on both client and company infrastructure, and improving existing service workflows.

How has it helped my organization?

Specific to our organization, implementing a dedicated service to automate payment processing and client billing allowed us to justify overhauling the existing person-driven process, and improve on that by eliminating areas for human errors.

What is most valuable?

The learning suite of UiPath Academy and the certification process itself was invaluable in actually teaching our team to use the tool over the course of several weeks, and it got rid of a series of potential miscommunications by ensuring technical proficiency across the developer and management levels.

What needs improvement?

Lack of macOS support this far into the project lifecycle is distressing. While boot camp and alternatives exist, that's another hurdle to cross for client implementation. Additionally, it's hard to drive an open source community and not have the tools to connect with GitHub natively, while promoting paid corporate alternatives like TFS.

Less than one year.