UiPath Review

It can input and retrieve data in and from the UI of almost all the desktop and browser-based applications

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case would be automating repetitive human tasks: read emails to get data, then login to the specific application and select other data based on the email received and reply to the initial email.

The secondary use case would be integration between legacy software.

How has it helped my organization?

It has given back time to the employees, to focus more on tasks that would require creativity and decisions that are not binary.

What is most valuable?

It can input and retrieve data in and from the UI of almost all the desktop and browser-based applications. This feature would give you a way of interacting with applications that would trigger all the logic behind the user data, compared to DB integration, which would require more effort to have the same result.

What needs improvement?

They should define a yearly baseline build version that would support the next features without having to upgrade all the time.

What you can observe is the stability of UiPath Studio. Sometimes, there are issues with debugging or changing Windows sessions between devices, but the robot running is not affected.

There are no differences in using one robot or 70 so far.

The support response time is good for critical issues.

UiPath is our only solution for RPA from the beginning.

It was easy to set up in terms of high-density robots and disaster recovery. Everything is "click to install".

Development is done in-house.

I don't have access to this information.

Easy to set up, and now the licensing is more straightforward.

We were looking into UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere to start RPA development.

2018.3.2
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.