What is our primary use case?
Using UiPath, we are currently solving tax calculation, mortgage calculation, etc. We have realized that UiPath doesn't actually require you to use code to develop workflows. These can be created by using simple drag-and-drop activities. This is helpful almost everywhere. Their community edition being free helps a lot.
How has it helped my organization?
We have been using UiPath for quite some time now, and I have a lot of positive remarks. UiPath is a tool which can be learned easily by anyone and everyone. UiPath itself provides videos and assessments for you to watch and learn accordingly. These things are available for free and certifications provided are freely available also. This tool will be useful when you need to automate a complex business process, and since UiPath has an immense amount of activities, this is very possible. Regular updates are pushed, and the notes are released as well on the community forum.
What is most valuable?
- Easy use of activities and flowcharts
- REFramework for error handling
- Different types of platforms to create a process are available like flowcharts, sequence, transactional, agent process, and REFramework.
- Depending on the type of the process, we can choose which of the above-mentioned type we can use.
- Version control like SVN, TFS is available in the latest versions.
What needs improvement?
- As compared to other tools in the market, this is a little costly.
- Sometimes the UiPath Studio hangs while running complex processes.
- Whatever flows I develop using previous versions, it becomes a little difficult to open the same in latest versions. We need to update all the package which was used earlier.
For how long have I used the solution?
Less than one year.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
End-to-end support provided.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Totally satisfied with the 24/7 support.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes, Automation Anywhere. But it was very costly, and support wasn't provided as much as required.
How was the initial setup?
Totally straight and guided setup.
What about the implementation team?
What was our ROI?
Process automation with regard to beeline automation and VPN client authentication process automation.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
- Good tool, it's extremely easy to use since it has just a drag-and-drop functionality.
- Setup and installation are very easy.
- Good for beginners since the community version is easily available.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
- UiPath is easy to learn. They have the UiPath Academy (online courses) which is easy to follow, and it helps to learn how to use the platform and what an RPA is.
- There is an official forum too! So if you have any doubt, there will always be someone to help you to solve it.
Start Your UiPath Free Trial
Accelerate your digital transformation now with free access to the UiPath Platform