UiPath Review

The most valuable feature is the drag-and-drop functionality

What is our primary use case?

I basically use UiPath robotic process automation for everyday processes that can be done without my intervention.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath robotic process automation helps us save time and effort by doing daily tasks instead of us doing them.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of UiPath robotic process automation is the drag-and-drop functionality which helps us easily and quickly create the processes we need.

What needs improvement?

They could really improve the advanced training. It is too shallow and makes quick jumps from concepts, and you cannot really learn how to work more advancedly with it.

Trial/evaluations only.
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarreviewer1043076 (Business Processes Consultant at a consultancy with 1,001-5,000 employees)

It is indeed very useful, you can just simply drag what you need, and you're good to go