What is our primary use case?
- Automating web applications is the primary use for my organisation.
- Also, data scrapping is another main usage.
How has it helped my organization?
- Improvement in the way of quick and fast automation development.
- Functional testers have changed as an automation test engineer.
What is most valuable?
- Web automation is the most valuable.
- Locating an element and adding the conditions are very easy compared to other tools.
What needs improvement?
- Everything is awesome; no improvement is needed at this stage.
- One word to say about UiPath is, it is simply great.
For how long have I used the solution?
Less than one year.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Earlier we were using Selenium for test automation in our organisation.
How was the initial setup?
The setup is simple, nothing complex to understand.
What about the implementation team?
I didn't implement it through vendor teams.
What was our ROI?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Reasonable pricing. If there can be a decrease for individual learners/developers.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
Before taking part in UiPath, I have used the trial version of Automation Anywhere.
What other advice do I have?
If mobile automation is included in UiPath, it would be great.