UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

Getting data from theĀ SharePoint site and processing the data with business logic, and after this, inserting the data one by one into theĀ QuickBase site. The environment was development, QA, and production. We are working for back office automation so work with Microsoft office products.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath RPA process reduced manual work, improved work efficiency, decreased human mistake and increased scalability by using unattended bots. use orchestration for attended and unattended robots and for centralize control the environments . Handle daily jobs.

What is most valuable?

The OCR feature is the most valuable for processing PDFs, images and the Citrix environment.

What needs improvement?

LINQ and Lambda expressions should be included fully.

I was using from last 2+ years
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.