UiPath Review

The product is easy to use and understand. You can learn it by yourself.

What is our primary use case?

We are working on changing all the administrations tasks at the college. For example, with travel refunds to the students, students currently have to go from their homes to the school before they can be refunded their expenses. We want to make a robot which does that instead of the people doing it. I'm using a measurement tool for distance to calculate the measurement from student's homes to the school. Then, this should calculate the amount the student should be refunded.

What is most valuable?

The product is easy to learn and begin using. When you are just getting starting, you can get deep dive and start using PowerShell and other tools.

It is easy to use and understand. You can learn it by yourself.

What needs improvement?

The reporting task needs improvement. The reporting is boring.

Less than one year.

The product has been stable, so far. It is rare that it goes down.

The product will be able to grow with us.

I don't really use the support, because the product is that easy to use.

I have used the UiPath Academy, and it is great. The videos and questions are good in it.

It was easy to get started with PwC's help. It took a week.

We received help from PwC with the setup. They do most of the financing stuff with UiPath.

It has helped us eliminate human errors. People from the school doing the entry do not always follow the rules, and the robots are following the rules.

It is saving us time through compliance.

We also evaluated Blue Prism, Kofax Kapow, and Automation Anywhere.

The biggest deciding factor to go with UiPath was its community.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.