UiPath Review

The product is very intuitive and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We have a lot of maps worldwide which order some stuff from my department, and this is the compiled path. This goes into our database, then it comes to us.

What is most valuable?

It uses data that we have already in the company, which is just sitting there waiting to get picked. You just have to tell a robot that a human does this, now you do it. We have so many processes which could be done like this. Right now, it's just scratching the surface. We are really exciting about it.

The product is very intuitive and easy to use, and I am not a developer.

The product is stable with no downtime.

The product can scale and meet our needs going forward.

I haven't used UiPath's technical support.

The UiPath Academy is good. I started there and learned how to use the tools.

The initial setup was very complex. We had the data, but we had to streamline it. You can build a robot in 30 minutes, but the robot needs to get the data correctly. This was hard to do because the laboratory in the U.S. uses the system one way, then the Chinese lab does it another way, so we have to streamline those before we can use the robots.

Therefore, I should have looked at the data beforehand, since it took too long to get the data to be recognized correctly. We have learned from that experience.

The product has saved us on time.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.