UiPath Review

We can integrate it to do many things and have a lot of different data coming into it

What is our primary use case?

I'm not using it myself. I'm working around it with consultants. I am in network IT. I have seen the product at work and tried it myself. It is sort of easy to use.

How has it helped my organization?

From our main systems, it integrates a platform for our citizens, sending them notifications.

We have released on time from the staff for IOPS, which is what they are going to focus on. We are leading in our country in this area. It is supposed to change our thinking about how we should work with newer process and how systems are thinking.

What is most valuable?

You can integrate it to do many things. We have a lot of different data that comes into it.

What needs improvement?

Studio needs to be more user-friendly, maybe it could be integrated with an AI.

We want to see more ways that we can use the product. We want to see more actual cases.

We haven't had that many problems. We have had more issues with the products integrating into it.

It does what it is supposed to do. We haven't had any complications in the less than two years that we have used the application, which is quite good.

Scalability-wise, it should meet our needs going forward.

I am planning to use the UiPath Academy going forward.

The application setup is easy, but the process can vary.

We only use the technical support when we were renewing our license. The process could be easier, as there are a lot of steps.

We are set up for annual licensing and will be taking the time to renew.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.