UiPath Review

We are receiving superb support

What is our primary use case?

We automate mostly finance processes, which is our largest area. We also automate some HR and logistic IT processes.

How has it helped my organization?

We hear from the process owners that they are very happy with the lead time and data quality, which keeps getting better.

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to use, and you still have a lot of possibilities to modify what you are trying to do and achieve.

What needs improvement?

We would like more API integrations, especially more API connections to SAP. While this is on the roadmap already, activities and packages with more automated API connections to other software or platforms would really help us.

Documentation-wise, UiPath could get a little better.

The support that we are receiving from UiPath is superb.

We are using the UiPath Academy. We also have our own development standards. When we are recruiting new developers, we first have an introduction of our own that we make. It's mostly to Orchestrator and our environment, then we set them free at the UiPath Academy to do training there. Afterwards, we do some additional training to our standards and best practices. So, part of our training is in the UiPath Academy, and we are using it. We have been very happy with it. It's evolving all the time, which is really good

One place that we struggled was when we were uploading the software. UiPath was helpful with getting started, setting up the server, and installing the robots. All that went pretty smoothly. Every time, when we have upgraded, except for the last time, we have struggled. We did not do it right once. We always had to retry, get some support with it, and the documentation was a little lagging. Therefore, we really struggled with upgrading. It's getting a lot better now, but this has been one place where we have struggled.

Annually, the product saves us 25,000 hours. Everyone is satisfied with that.

We have had our contract with UiPath since November 2016.

We have had a few presentations from Kapow. They have dynamic licensing, which is something that we would really like to have, so we could scale up at peak hours or peak times of the month. This is when we really need to throw more robots at some processes. To my knowledge, that is not possible with UiPath at the moment. Though we are not considering switching at the moment.

More UiPath reviews from users