UiPath Review

Improves our organization with efficient and accurate data processing

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to generate a report by scraping data, filtering it and combining the data for input to another system.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has improved our organization; the primary difference introduced by the application of the UiPath tool is the speed of processing and accuracy in the data processing.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the unattended robot, it adds a lot of value. Besides, there are certain situations where attended robots are employed to perform specific tasks.

What needs improvement?

Making improvements in the processing speed would be a good idea. I have experienced that sometimes during the development of robots, it becomes prolonged and unresponsive. Also, sometimes errors pop out of nowhere for already working simulations. This is not a significant limitation, but it would be nice if these instances can be eradicated.

19.4.0
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.