UiPath Review

Easy to centralize task automation and management

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to develop automation projects, like automating Excel activities for repetitive tasks and operations on files. We also automate operations on Citrix. With UiPath we can easily manage all of the projects in a single page (i.e. in orchestrator).

How has it helped my organization?

We have used this product to implement automation for several things, including:

• UI automation that updates a project's status based on conditions
  • Gathering data from web sites
  • Excel functions related to HR operations
  • File checks, to determine the validity
  • Python and .NET scripts to connect to different databases

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are Activities, Orchestrator, and UiPath Go!

The UiPath Orchestrator is one source to easily manage all bots.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see all a full-featured version for mobile devices.

In some Activities, there are inconsistencies between versions where the most recent does not have support for throwing the same kinds of errors.

One year.

In terms of stability, this solution is good.

The scalability is good.

The support from the community, as well as from UiPath themselves, is awesome. Also, users have the advantage of training videos and material, including free certifications.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

This solution is priced less compared with other products.

5 visitors found this review helpful
3 Comments
author avatarKalyan Appana
TOP 5LEADERBOARDReal User

I have been using UiPath for one year so as of my experience if you want to develop the automation UiPath is the best choice because of the support from UiPath, the way it is designed, activities, and we can integrate .net python code.

author avatarUser
TOP 20Real User

One of the best automation tools being used by the majority of reputed IT companies across the world.

author avatarKalyanAppana

Easy and best way to develop automation projects using this UiPath automation tool.