UiPath Review

A feature-rich solution with strong community support

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for automating manufacturing processes from invoice processing to accounts payables. All of these use cases are solved using UiPath. For insurance sectors, reconciliation is another process that is automated using UiPath. I have been using UiPath at various enterprise levels.

How has it helped my organization?

We provide professional services around RPA and UiPath, and we have certified developers in-house. I have helped many organizations to set up their Center Of Excellence in a hybrid model, wherein the stakeholders and developers are shared in-house and with our company.

What is most valuable?

UiPath is rich in features. The OCR feature is very handy to extract structured and semi-structured data from documents. A rich set of activities and an open platform is pretty helpful in creating solutions out of the box. The community forum is quite helpful in solving issues when they appear.

What needs improvement?

I would want UiPath to build as many activities as possible. The new machine learning activities in the UiPath AI fabric is something I am looking up to. There are many focused sets of activities and the ability to build custom activities is a great feature and can be made richer.

Extending the UiPath studio in terms of UI and functionality would improve this solution. This relates to adding hooks to the workflow/activity execution and extending the UiPath Studio UI with more functionality like a handy tool for activities with icons etc.

The orchestrator also can have set of APIs to work with.

One year.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

This solution has a very competitive and flexible pricing scheme that depends on the process complexity.

I evaluated AutomationEdge and Thoughtonomy.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Auxiliobits Technologies www.auxiliobits.com is a Business Partner of UiPath and have been involved in RPA projects.
1 visitor found this review helpful