UiPath Review

Good technical and community support, and makes tasks easier for our employees

What is our primary use case?

We are using Studio and Orchestrator.

We use this solution for financial analysis, accounting, invoice processing, and other menial tasks.

We run automations in a virtual environment.

With respect to how easy it is to automate our company's processes, on a scale of one to five, I would rate this solution a five. The ease of use comes from many things including the user interface and the coding.

On a scale of one to five, judging how beneficial it is, I would rate the training a four. I feel that you can have people who are directly thrown into the training, but sometimes it is difficult for people to pick up on topics that are not related to the processes that they are dealing with.

From the point that we purchased our UiPath license until we had our first robot was approximately two weeks. The implementation was straightforward both on the setup and the development side.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has a big impact on what we do. It gives us a bigger impact on a decreased employee base.

I can't say exactly how much time we have saved across the company, but I can speak to my own processes. We save about one hundred a twenty hours per week. This savings comes in part because it is making people's jobs easier.

In terms of eliminating human errors, our error rate has improved since automation. I would estimate we have twenty-five percent fewer errors.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of Studio is the ease of use for developers who do not have a technical background.

The user interface is good.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see anything that can increase the reliability of the processes. It can be a really challenging task and there is certainly room for improvement.

I would like to see more selectors included in the next release of this solution.

With respect to the stability, on a scale from one to five, I would rate this solution a four. It's fairly stable and it's making good improvements. In some cases when you get an upgrade package, you can lose functionality that previously worked with some processes.

We have about six people involved in our automation program.

The technical support for this solution is good, but seeing the functionality break that worked in previous versions can be frustrating.

For my processes, everything was done in-house.

We have seen ROI with this solution. We began to see some in about a month, but a lot more after two months and greater.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is considering this solution is simply to do it. Dive right in. Gather as much information as you can about the processes, then use the community in place to help.

This is a good solution, but there is always room for improvement.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.