UiPath Review

Advanced AI helps us with efficiency and streamlining our processes

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case for this solution is to create a more user-friendly process automation system so that customer eccentricity can be on top. My company's employees can perform in a better way with increased efficiency and greater redundancy. In general, they can handle tasks in a more efficient manner.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has improved our organization's process automation system by streamlining every process with their compliances. Employees now feel more comfortable to work in their spaces and this has increased our organization's productivity and our supply chain is now more active.

What is most valuable?

Robotic Process Automation is the most valuable feature from my perspective as it allows me to multitask and that too in a cyclic manner with better results.

The AI is also far more advanced than other similar tools, and it is free, which makes it a better product.

What needs improvement?

The user interface can be improved and the version control can be better. Document linking can also be improved, and also the searching could be more user-friendly.

Better integration with AI would also be an improvement.

I have been using UiPath for more than two years.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.