UiPath Review

Good OCR and computer vision features

What is our primary use case?

We are doing some RPA projects for our customers at my company. Our customers are really good in their area. We are using UiPath studio for creating robotic process automations and using the Orchestrator for monitoring processes.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is a company that quickly develops new features and constantly follows current technological trends. Working with this company has taken us far. Thanks to UiPath, we can develop new projects much faster. It is really easy to start using their products.

What is most valuable?

OCR technologies and computer vision (CV) technologies work very well and produce quality results. Thanks to these products, we have created very good automations. Many of our customers are delighted to be developing projects with these features.

What needs improvement?

The machine learning module can be made more usable, including the latest improvements in the field.

Technical support needs improvement because it takes too long to escalate when necessary.

I have been using UiPath for developing RPA projects over the past year.

When we open a case, they are very interested, but technically it takes some time to get in touch with higher-level people. I think this is an issue that needs improvement.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a very good environment to work with.

Private Cloud