UiPath Review

Easy to use and proficient at extracting structured data, saving us from wasting time on manual review

What is our primary use case?

We work with third-party recruiting software to organize candidates and track applicants. We utilize the bot to pull information from these pages and organize it and run actions.

Utilizing the bots to screen resumes helps prevent time being wasted on initial tasks around recruitment.

How has it helped my organization?

It has saved countless hours of manual review which frees up resources for other internal initiatives. We are able to better recruit candidates, which makes us a more efficient organization from the ground up, with better resources at our disposal for different projects.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to extract structured data, as this is an essential part of the bots that we create.

UiPath is intuitive and easy to use. Other systems don't have the ease of use that UiPath has. My organization has worked with its competitors and have not liked the results.

What needs improvement?

The ease of sharing the bot to different users is something that should be improved.

Something of "cloud" capabilities would be a useful inclusion. We live in a time where remote work is essential and we should be able to access and run the bot from anywhere.

Typically, you can run these processes in the background but it slows down the computer.

We have been using UiPath for less than a year.

There are lots of updates but it is a stable solution.

In terms of scalability, this is the best automation system I have worked with so far.

My suggestion is to use the forums at https://forum.uipath.com/

We did use another solution prior to UiPath but it didn't have the functionality that we were looking for. Also, it was not intuitive.

The initial setup is straightforward. Buy the license, download the software.

My advice is to try the system out with the Community Edition first.

We have looked at a wide variety of automation tools.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.