UiPath Review

Good interface with a modern appearance that is easy to get started with

What is our primary use case?

I am responsible for developing and improving RPA-software bots in my organisation. The processes we work on improving are in the field of finance. We started using UiPath and RPA as a technology about two years ago and are still improving and growing.

How has it helped my organization?

It is implemented within a larger strategy of optimizing processes in our organisation. The tasks which have been identified and thereafter automated with UiPath are now more efficient, achieving savings in personnel and improving quality in some fields.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the UiPath Studio, the graphical coding software, which has high usability and modern appearance. The number of functions is very good and is still being improved upon. These features allow you to fastly implement automation projects. Furthermore, it is quite easy getting started.

What needs improvement?

The attended bot functionality is in need of improvement. The use cases are rare and the licences are quite expensive (in relation to the use possibilities we see) for attended bots - Therefore we are currentlying neither using or planning to use them.

I have been using UiPath for nine months.

What other advice do I have?

I have to say that I am overall very happy with the software and do see little need to give them advice. They have implemented a lot of new things over the past months.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.