UiPath Review

Saves time by helping to bridge process gaps between software applications

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use UiPath to bridge process gaps between various pieces of software. Overall, it is a cost-effective tool to quickly move data and reduce repetitious tasks. For example, we use UiPath to produce SAP reports, format the data and then enter it into reporting tools.

How has it helped my organization?

In the departments that use UiPath, they've been able to reduce man-hours spent doing manual processes. This allows our team members to provide value through analytical thought, direct customer interaction, and reduced errors. Overall, it has allowed us to reduce FTE costs while also improving the quality of work the team produces.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the simplicity of the Studio software. It has allowed us to quickly rollout processes. For example, we've been able to train users in as short as one or two weeks and have them produce a usable process within two additional weeks. While many of these processes have been simple "quick wins", they still show the value.

What needs improvement?

The setup and licensing process are somewhat cumbersome. Additionally, the Studio publishing is somewhat antiquated within Orchestrator. Overall, it should be a much simpler process to move a process from Studio to production, specifically as an attended Robot.

We have been using UiPath for more than one year.

Stability isn't a concern with UiPath.

This solution is very easy to scale.

Customer service has been FANTASTIC. Very quick.

We did not use another RPA solution prior to UiPath.

Setup was complex and we had to outsource the IT portion. This may just be because our internal IT team was somewhat unfamiliar.

Our in-house team was assisted through outsourcing.

With our proof of concept, we had already doubled our ROI from the initial year-one cost.

The cost is small compared to the benefit. Licensing can be cumbersome and makes overall pricing needs somewhat hard to forecast, but not too difficult once the tool is scaled.

We did look at Automation Anywhere but chose UiPath due to it's better Studio software.

What other advice do I have?

We're confident that we chose the best RPA tool.

More UiPath reviews from users