UiPath Review

Convenient data handling features and a responsive community that is willing to help

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is RPA Consultancy for clients. We have been building robots for our clients in many environments. These include attended and unattended robots that are on both web-enabled machines and local machines (Due to Security Concerns). They span across many industries as well.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is by far the best RPA platform on the market. We have been building robots for our clients and saved many manhours and have very satisfied clients. As the best RPA Platform, it has provided lots of value through both our internal projects and for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the helpful community and the ease of use. The fact that the community is responsive and willing and able to help is wonderful. Features that allow for convenient data handling are very useful as well. Simple things like being able to manipulate data in memory are not available in most competitors.

Quality of life improvements such as the multiple assign activity and more recently, the ability to change arguments to variables and vice versa are very appreciated. It shows that UiPath has been taking feedback from the community and acting on it to improve the platform.

What needs improvement?

More quality of life improvements like automatic argument inheritance would be an improvement. Also, have more courses, maybe for more prominent packages like enhanced REF, and the others released together with 2019.4. I also hope that UiPath can be closer partners with us.

We have been using UiPath for one year.

UiPath is a stable solution.

It is scalable, especially with the use of Orchestrator.

We use Automation Anywhere as well.

The initial setup is relatively simple, but I have not personally done fancy stuff with installations thus far.

Our in-house team builds the bots and deploys them.

Our ROI is high enough.

UiPath is a good deal all round.

We have worked with both Automation Anywhere and Kryon.

What other advice do I have?

It is the market leader in RPA and my go-to software when looking at automating business processes. Kudos to the team.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.