UiPath Review

Constantly updated, and the activities available in Studio are enough to automate all types of tasks

What is our primary use case?

I have been using UiPath in the healthcare area and right now, I am developing a healthcare project. I have also used it in retail projects and we have automated entire retail systems for vendors and customers. This has given them more reliable action and product services that are beneficial for both the organization and the user.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath helps us in the execution of processes that need to be done repetitively, like data entry or content migration. It is fast, affordable, efficient, and easy to use.

Healthcare is also an important project that we have running. It saves time for patient eligibility.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of UiPath are its activities. There are a number of activities available in the UiPath Studio, which are enough to automate all types of tasks.  Since UiPath is new in the market, it is constantly being updated every day, and new features are being added accordingly to the user requirements.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the computer vision activity updated.

There should be a click-event-update activity present in the UI Studio where we can click a link and the result should act as a button. Right now, this feature is not available in such conditions.

The OCR should be made faster to save more time.

If I am buying production licenses from UiPath it should provide at least two or three nonproduction licenses for further use.

The Studio should be made interactive like Orchestrator.

The debug option in Studio is not working on breakpoints, which is an issue that I have already highlighted in the forum.

I have been using the UiPath and its services for the past year.

I would rate the stability of this solution and eight out of ten.

With respect to scalability, I would rate it at seven or eight out of ten.

I would rate the UiPath technical support a ten out of ten.

Prior to using UiPath, we used both Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism. We have found UiPath to be more reliable, easier to use, more stable, and 100% accurate while performing actions on any element or running automation anytime.

The initial setup was straightforward.

We implemented this solution with our in-house team.

ROI for automation depends on the projects, timing, scope, and reliability.

Other
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company has a tie-up with UiPath. We basically collaborated with UiPath and use the services of UiPath.
Start Your UiPath Free Trial