UiPath Review

Reduces processing time without sacrificing quality and has good support

What is our primary use case?

UiPath is the go-to tool if you need to automate tasks that can be combined to create an automated process. We provide services to customers using UiPath. They come to us with their needs, be it to improve performance, accuracy, or reduce costs, and we help them by automating processes that, most of the time, consume too much in terms of unnecessary human resources.

How has it helped my organization?

We have many successful cases where the customer has noticed an important reduction in processing time while also maintaining excelent quality.

What is most valuable?

This solution is especially efficient if the process being automated involves legacy applications that do not and can not be automated using APIs.

UiPath is great for desktop automation because it integrates well with applications and we are able to tailor selectors to our needs.

What needs improvement?

One scenario where it is not great is on remote desktop automation, where applications are not directly accessible. It does, however, have some features to facilitate this kind of automation and definitely stands out from the competition because of things like that.

I have used UiPath for the last nine months.

The product is very stable and no weird behaviours should be expected.

This solution is extremely scalable. It has a cloud platform to manage the workforce and can work with parallelism.

The support team responds fast and seem to be interested in solving problems.

I have used Kryon.

The initial setup is not really complex.

We implemented UiPath through a vendor and they seemed to be experts.

Our ROI varies from project to project.

There are different licensing options and you should study which one better suits your company's needs.

We did not evaluate other options because we work with the tools that our customers buy and we do not get a say in what they acquire.

What other advice do I have?

There is no doubt why UiPath is the market leader, it is very robust, flexible and has great learning material and documentation. The team and community behind this product are amazing.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.