UiPath Review

RE framework is helpful and the image-based automation works well

What is our primary use case?

One of my primary use cases is invoice processing.

In this process, there are two applications including one for data and the other for the main application. The main application needs to take invoice data from the data process and match it with invoice details that it has. After this, the status needs to be recorded in the data process.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is growing day by day. We began with one unattended bot and we now have approximately 20 bots in production.

What is most valuable?

We are using the RE framework and it's very helpful for delivering the product on time.

The image-based automation is working as expected, using different levels of accuracy.

What needs improvement?

OCR-based activities should be improved to handle larger amounts of text.

UiPath does not recognize Google and Microsoft OCRs.

Sometimes UiPath will not work properly, even though it worked the previous day. Also, it may suddenly not work when we switch environments from development to QA. This happens approximately one out of ten times.

I have been using UiPath for the past two years.

Technical support has been helpful for debugging and fixing issues that we have had in production.

I did not use another solution prior to this one.

I began looking at Automation Anywhere, but when I saw how user-friendly the interface in UiPath was, I started learning it instead. I find it very comfortable to work with and develop processes.

What other advice do I have?

I am proud to have UiPath on my resume as it is valuable for career growth. I plan to continue as a UiPath developer.

Private Cloud
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.