UiPath Review

An intuitive tool for that saves us time with repetitive and boring tasks

What is our primary use case?

I've used UiPath Studio to develop Automation projects that help me automate repetitive and manual tasks. This lets me focus on other, more important jobs to do.

How has it helped my organization?

I've been able to automate some tasks and projects both for me and my colleagues to help us with boring repetitive work. From jobs that require reading and processing emails, to jobs that require scraping information from web pages, this tool allows us to do anything that can be done by a human.

What is most valuable?

UiPath studio recorder allows us to automate jobs very quickly and very easily.

The tool is intuitive and precise. It is easy to use with not a lot of programming knowledge needed. Also, there many built-in activities that let us automate tasks. If there is no activity available then it is probable that somebody has built one already.

What needs improvement?

Definitely, the machine learning engine should be improved so that we can process more invoices and purchase orders in PDF format with ease. There is a beta version but it is not stable. This is the only place where UiPath needs to improve because their competitors have this option and it is useful.

I've been using UiPath and UiPath Studio for more than a year.

2019.10
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.