We have been very pleased. Great implementation & high ROI
For how long have you used this product?
- 3 years
Which features of this product are most valuable to you?
- Step by Step Payroll
- The IBM Cognos reporting system
- Self Service to our employees
Can you give an example of how this product has improved the way your organization functions?
- The step by step payroll has opened up a lot of time for me to be able to work on other projects and teams throughout my company
- The reporting has given our leadership team and supervisors more information than they have ever had in the past.
What areas of this product have room for improvement?
- The importing of data is hit or miss on how well it works with our needs
- The Time Management side (separate from the core system) is the one area that I have the most problems with
- When IE upgrades we still have to run old versions until UltiPro gets up to speed
- Open Enrollment has also has some issues when we go to integrate the new data in for the new plan year
Did you encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability?
Did you previously use a different solution and if so, why did you switch?
- Yes we previously used Ceridian. We are a smaller company and Ceridian tends to be more suited for larger companies. In addition the customer service was always lacking and the reporting was terrible.
Before choosing this product, did you evaluate other options? If so, which ones?
- Yes, I do not remember all who we interviewed because it was almost 4 years ago; however I can say we looked at about 3 others and UltiPro was definitely a good choice for us
How would you rate the level of customer service and technical support?
- I would give the highest rating in this area. Even when there are things that do not work they are very good about working with us and eager to listen to changes that need to be made. We have a designated Account Manager but can also call in for emergency needs and always reach a live person
Was the initial setup straightforward or complex? In what ways?
- The implementation team was very good and walked us through very efficiently.
Did you implement through a vendor team or an in-house one? If through a vendor team, how would you rate their level of expertise?
- We had one representative that managed the entire project of implementation. He never came to our office but made sure that he was always available. If we had to talk to a different representative regarding different modules in the system he would always check in to make sure that everything was going well. All in all the implementation went very well.
What is your ROI on this product?
- We have had a very high ROI and it is always going up. We find new things that we can use for different departments and the system is always improving. We have been very pleased.
What was your original setup cost for this product and what is your day-to-day cost of using this product?
- I am not the one that signed the final contract. However I know that the cost has been very reasonable.
What advice would you give to others looking into implementing this product?
- Make sure you own your data and they will be a good partner to work with
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: May 01 2014
More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: May 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.