UKG Review

We have eliminated many paper forms.

What is most valuable?

• Business intelligence
  • Workflow
  • Platform configuration

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to eliminate many paper forms and have streamlined some of our processes.

What needs improvement?

• Customer Support model could use improvement.
  • Offer immersion BI workshops (perhaps on-site in FL).
  • Integrate Salary Management and Talent Management (most companies are promoting employees at the same time as the salary review process; doing them separately is inconvenient).
  • Enhance "Mass Updates" to allow more functionality.

I have used it for just over a year (since January 2016).

We have encountered a few deployment issues, but that's to be expected.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues; not yet, at least. We expect to grow over the next few years and are confident that Ulti will help.

We don't love the Customer Support model. Filing a case is problematic because you are free to talk when you file the case, not always when someone returns the call. This regularly results in a long game of phone tag.

Support is usually good. I think the only area where we have problems is access issues (i.e., when remote employees have troubles logging in). When our IT team cannot solve the problem, we often don't get much additional help from Ulti tech support.

We did not have a "real" HRMS solution; we were using Deltek CostPoint which isn't a fully functioning HRMS.

I was not involved with the initial setup.

We worked with several people at Ulti for our implementation. They were very helpful.

ROI is unknown.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Workday, SilkRoad, ADP, and one other (can't remember the name).

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarMicole Kaye (Ultimate Software)

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback. We're happy to hear you find our Business Intelligence and other tools valuable. I do see you have some concerns and I wanted to let you know that I shared your concerns with the team so that we can continuously improve in the future. Have a great day!

Micole Kaye, Ultimate Software