UKG Review

The core features enabling employee self-serve functions and automation of workflows have been helpful in our organization's drive to become paperless.

What is most valuable?

The core features enabling employee self-serve functions and automation of workflows have been extremely helpful in our organization's drive to become paperless. The reporting function is better than any other HRIS system I've seen or worked with

How has it helped my organization?

The reporting functionality specifically has provided our organization with real-time, customized data, allowing us to make data-driven decisions and build programs based on actual data.

What needs improvement?

Improvements in processes and being able to track our turnover statistics to assess the effectiveness of retention efforts and programs.

1.5 years

We had a few bumps in the road, which is to be expected with any large-scale implementation. From the employee perspective, it was largely seamless.

7 - during implementation I believe our consultants were over-worked, so while they were extremely knowledgeable, they were not always accessible. Post-implementation, customer service has been great.

Great if you know the right questions to ask.

We did not have a system prior to the Ultipro implementation.

It was complex and would have been nice to have more guidance. We didn't always know the right questions to ask, so we didn't always get the right information, but overall was pretty good.

In-house team.

It is expensive, but provides a lot of functionality and can meet most of our needs.

Yes, but it was prior to my joining the organization, so I'm not aware of the details.

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.