UKG Review

Allows employees the ability to view pay statements online.

What is most valuable?

• ACA compliance
  • Business intelligence
  • UTM
  • Benefits open enrollment
  • Onboarding (currently in implementation)

How has it helped my organization?

There are numerous examples of how it has improved the way my organization functions, but the primary impacts have been: moving from paper timesheets to electronic; allowing employees the ability to view pay statements online; and this year, we moved to ACA compliance monitoring offered by UltiPro and it was a streamlined and organized process.

I have used it for nearly 10 years with different organizations.

We did not encounter any major deployment issues, but we also utilized a consultant for the deployment.

Customer service is Amazing!!!! 10++++

Technical support is very good.

We switched from PeopleSoft to UltiPro; greatest decision ever for our small company of only 150 employees.

Initial setup was complex, but manageable.

An in-house team with an external consultant implemented it.

We haven't measured ROI exactly, but see the Improvements to My Organization section for a couple of examples.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Ceridian and Workday.

Workplace/Midmarket
More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: June 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.